So with the beginning of 2015, I am grateful to have the opportunity of a clean slate and a new life.
For me this is an exciting prospect, and one that I am eager to dig my teeth into. It is a chance to build this new lifestyle with much greater intentionality. *(By intentional living, I am simply demonstrating complete responsibility for all circumstances in my life. I take complete ownership of my health, relationships, work, passions, money, time etc). I have travelled light and have very minimal possessions and distractions. A wonderful environment to start from.
I plan to bring a higher intention to where I live, how I travel around, what foods I eat, what possessions I own, and how I spend time and money. I am excited to carefully plan all of these facets with care, as it is the first time I will have complete freedom of choice.
I have been slowly building a foundation over the past 3 years, based on a carefully curated, and ever evolving values system that will see me live in harmony with my highest self. This has been an extraordinary time. However, now I am leaving the comforts of my home life, and have the opportunity to utilise this foundation, to create an even more intentional way of life, pondering each and every decision involved. And not only will I be doing this for my own life, but once I am joined by my new fiancé, we can work as a team to mould these values into one.
So for 2015 I will be focusing on:
- Mastering my nutrition and building a better body
- Building my personal financial and investing aptitude
- Choosing a place of residence that is simple and affordable
- Demonstrating excellence in my University studies
- Maximising the potential of what I own, and minimising everything that adds no value to my life
- Using this blog as a means of communicating insights into sustainable living
- Mastering the use of my time in the most valuable way possible
- Building on my spiritual practice through meditation
As you can see there are many things that I will be aiming to bring more intentionality to during this new phase of my life. I am excited to take full responsibility for all of the above and turn this year into a massive leap forward for personal growth.
Have you ever felt the need to bring more intention into your life?